- Finalize budget: vote
- Vote in new members
- Approve Strategic Plan: vote
- Celebrate outgoing members
- HOS: Final Admissions report
- Update 5-yr projections
- Auction debrief
- Auction prep with Auctioneer
- Prelim report on Admissions
- Strategic Planning Check-in
- Annual Fund results; auction preview
- Preview budget and set tuition: vote
- Presentation from Staff or Community Partner
- Training: TBD
- Financials: YTD a/o Audit & 990 presentation & vote
- Facilities Contingency Planning?
- Kick off Strategic Planning w/ Amanda
Please join us for one of our Open Houses this fall. Attending an Open House is an excellent way to get to know L-Dub, its program, and its people. Meet with students, teachers, and administrators, and learn how our academic and co-curricular programs may be a good match for your family. No RSVP is required, but the program does run for approximately two hours, so please arrive no later than 7p.
Thursday, October 23, 7p
Tuesday, November 18, 7p
810 18th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Committees present Work plans if there wasn’t time at retreat
- HOS Report on program priorities a/o themes
- Review of major policies?
- Training: Advancement?
- Team building & prioritization of issues to address this year
- Presentation by 7th graders
- Intro of Strat Planning process
- Elect Officers; distribute updates & board agreements
- Confirm committees
- Take group photo